Take care

We have to allow ourselves to be loved by the people who really love us, the people who really matter. Too much of the time, we are blinded by our own pursuits of people to love us, people that don't even matter, while all that time we waste and the people who do love us have to stand on the sidewalk and watch us beg in the streets! It's time to put an end to this. It's time for us to let ourselves be loved.
C. JoyBell C.


I started talking to her
I thought of it as nothing more
Than just a some long chats
I started talking day and night blindly
She made me smile
She made me laugh
She made me think, happy, ectstatic
Kept me closer to her heart
She made me her priority to talk to
Her first priority, than anything
No side hoes or anything...

Days by days passed by
Nights by nights passed by
I dreamt so real, it felt real
In my dreams we were together...

I finally knew, I fell for her
Kept asking myself for reasons
Why were she so special?
She was like no one else for me...

I thought we were dreaming together
We were having the same feelings
But one night she asked me
You don't love me right?
I could feel what answer she wanted...

That was the day
I woke up, from the dream
I pretended to be normal
I could never be so
I wished, someday she too
Would feel what I craved for
But she had better priorities
Thoughts came, arguments came
Excuses came
I still couldn't find a good enough one...

Couple of days pass by
It was like the right thing was
We better part away
She could, she did
I too pretended
But each day, every moment
I closed my eyes, I saw her smile
I forget everything
And I cherish the moment
I could never see
Someone I love so deep
Love someone else
It is best to stay away with my dreams...

But you should know
I love you... I loved you always...
And thank you for everything
For all those wonderful moment

I won't haunt you anymore... 

- This has nothing to do with anyone personal, nor have I written all these lines by myself.
- Lines are not to hurt anyone, but have simply been compied from somewhere over the internet.

Comments

Popular Posts