Trust is everything

Trust is like a paper, once crumbled can never be perfect again.
- Unknown
Trust is everything. And trust for me, is a special one with a special meaning. Someone who understands me, will never ask me what do I mean by it. It's not something that can be forced upon.

I have a friend, a very dear friend. He had a girlfriend. Girlfriend in the sense, a friend and she is a girl. He, had told me about his feelings for her, the way he wants her to be his good friend. A close one, to whom he can talk whatever whenever he wants to. He said, she is the one he is been looking for since long. But one day he tells me, she's no fit for him. He tells me, everything in her is just perfect for him, except the one thing that he values the most. PRIVACY. He then keeps on telling me on and on and on. I stopped him and asked him what's so private between you? He said, he needed the relationship to be private. He said, he wanted her to be special to him. But, for her, he was just another friend. Or maybe, she never made him feel special, he said. He said, she is too intelligent for him, and he is afraid of having any kind of relationship with her. But, for him, I know well, she has always been special.

Then I was thinking, what would he have meant by PRIVACY? There's nothing going on between them, I'm sure, then what is it to keep private? Maybe the time they spent together chatting, maybe the things they kept chatting with each other, maybe the thoughts they shared with each other, something or the other, she would've shared with somone else. And he would've known about that. I know he is a person that hates it. Or is it something else? I don't know, he never speaks up.

If you are reading this, you would've known for sure, what I'm trying to convey.

- this is not a public post, but meant for some targetted audience.

Comments

Popular Posts