The 2 Souls

A new day dawns once again. I stare at where you used to lay your head. I close my eyes, your face I plainly see. That smile that could always bring me to my knees. 
- Sandra White

One fine day, on my way back home, I got a call. I stopped by and picked it up. While I was on the call, I noticed 2 souls, like little far away on the left side. They were just standing there, seeing me stop by and was looking at me. I just ignored, and finished up with the call and drove home.

A few days later, on my way back, I happened to see them again, somewhere around the same place where I saw them that day. I was just passing by but noticed how they were looking at each other and spending their time.

Days went by, and I used to notice how passionate they were. I slow down when I pass by the place and try to take a look at them. I could understand their feelings, their emotions flowing through them and I used to think, how free they are they right? No restrictions, no one to judge. I wished if I could be like them. I wished if we could all be like them. At times, I felt like I'm killing their privacy, but I couldn't resist but adore them.

And today morning, I was going somewhere and as I was passing by that place, I saw just 1 of them. I didn't expect to see them there in the morning anyway but was surprised to see 1 of them there. As soon as I saw him, I could see the way he was just sitting there. So I just slowed down. And that is when I saw her. She was there too, lying down sideways. Yeah, sideways... There was another bunch of guys nearby looking at them and passing on comments. I just couldn't stand there any longer and see his face and I just drove by..

I drove, but nothing other than his blank pale face was there in my mind. With no emotions, just sitting there, looking around, at times at her too. I noticed no tears but could see his memories. I've seen a part of it, I knew. I also noticed, he never gave a look into the bunch of guys sitting there. For him, there always were only 2 of them there. And now, just him...

- If I'm right, he didn't have a collar and she was a pom

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts